- Internship program will be provided to students to gain knowledge about the construction with vision to have opportunity to learn on site.
- “You need experience to get experience.” This seems to be the biggest issue for young adults transitioning into the workforce these days.
- Employers in today’s labor market rely heavily on resumes that illustrate a relevant work history, whether that’s from internships, volunteer work, or actual job experience.
- A practical work background carries a major significance when attempting to enter the job market. It’s all about competition.
- Not only are businesses competing against each other for a competitive advantage, but people are also competing to land that coveted position in a company.
- Even your buddy who graduated with you in college has become your competition.
- Take a moment and think about it. If you’re looking to gain experience, working as an intern is arguably the most advantageous plan of action.
- That one internship you did over summer could be the difference between winning a job opportunity or losing it.
- If that information alone isn’t compelling enough, we have compiled a list of reasons why partaking in internships are important for your future career.